Family Law Marketing
We help our partners stick out by knowing what’s important to your clients.
- Do you provide Free Initial Consultation?
- Do offer after hours appts. or weekends?
- Will an actual lawyer be working on the case from beginning to end or a paralegal?
- If other people will be involved in the case, can the client meet all of them?
- Do you specialize in family law cases (note: in most cases lawyers are not allowed to say they are a specialist)
- Have you been successful at representing both men and women?
- Do you have a preference?
- Do you require a retainer fee up front?
- Do explain potential costs for hiring an investigator if needed, physician and/or psychologist?
- Also, do you charge the client for copies, faxes, long distance phone calls, etc…and is this all explained up-front?
- How soon can you begin working on the case?
- Are you willing to take the case to trial if necessary?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many years of trial experience?
- Are you a Board Certified Trial Lawyer?
- Do you have references available?
- Are you good at returning calls and emails?