Holiday sales are a big deal for many businesses and most retailers. Last years over $616 billion was spent on retail in November and December.
Google and DoubleClick have assembled a holiday guide that provides 5 steps to a successful Holiday season.
- Prepare — Unify your data for insights and action, add more data to maximize conversions, use labels to track your promotions, and integrate offline data
- Automate — Use bulksheets, automated rules, and inventory-aware campaigns to make your life easier
- Measure — Gain valuable insights by setting up scheduled reports, budget pacing reports, formula columns, and Floodlight activity columns, then analyze and monitor your performance
- Optimize — Use real-time data to make adjustments with the DoubleClick Search Performance Bidding Suite, Adaptive Shopping campaigns, and remarketing
- Plan ahead — Create executive reports, review purchase details to see how well you did this year, and save your budget pacing reports
Check out the guide and watch the video for some helpful Holiday tips for retail success.